Revival Eyeshadow Palette Limited Edition
Introducing our Revival Eyeshadow Palette.
- Flux: This shade is a remembrance of the eye-opening moments in my life. The pop of white truly signifies the innocence of my vulnerability. Slowly moving on through the hardships I’ve dealt with truly enlightened me to have an open mind. It allowed me to project my voice and realize that letting go kept me moving forward.
- Starry Eye: The inspiration to Starry Eye were through the many unclear waters I have drowned in. With the mindset of doubt and confusion, I always feared from change and never really allowed happiness to become my norm. The silver hue symbolizes the confusion of what happiness meant to me as it shifts into a soft faded lavender that symbolizes the beginning stage of my realization of hope and that there are silver-linings even through the pain and confusion I’ve dealt with. This concludes to realizing that this is my Starry Eye moment. The moment when I realized that the unclear water does have a meaning and healing takes time through realization.
- Pristine: After realizing where I’m at now, I never knew that hope could be so vibrant and clear. The pop of lavender signifies the new beginnings in my life, building the foundation of my new boundaries, and understanding what my new happiness could be. After rebuilding myself it reminded me that I am I human.
- New Heights: New Heights is a soft metallic baby blue that resembles the new discovery of worth and the new levels of higher hope.
- Revival: A euphoric mixture with a color shifting hue of green and blue glitter with a lavender undertone.
- Recovery: After through the many battles and challenges I have encountered, it ached me knowing that I believed that blue was depression, pain, and loss. I wanted to reverse that idea. This royal metallic blue signifies the importance of my recovery. When I see this blue, I see an opportunity. This is my moment to believe that I can stand back up again and heal once again.
- Elastic Heart: No matter how much love you give to those you love and lost, the love will always be returned to you.
- Boundaries: A rich deep metallic brown that resembles the new growth of safety and rebuilt boundaries.
- Reconcile: A vivid buildable matte black that resembles the new build up of forgiving yourself even through the many layers of the unexpected darkness in life.
Cruelty Free + Vegan
The pigments on here are beautiful and easy blending. In love and the colors are fun!